Job Overview: Manages sales activities by performing the following duties personally or through trained account managers whom they supervise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Developing and implementing strategic sales plans for effective territory Management
* Identify key prospects using data analysis and industry metrics for sales tracking within HubSpot for sales to increase accounts
* Ability to utilize effective digital and in person sales methods to offer a consultative approach with key contacts in a multi call point sales process at various levels of Hospital Administration to establish new accounts and achieve assigned regional sales objectives
* Effectively negotiates contracts with hospitals when approved by company and completes all needed follow up to ensure a successful outcome
* Keeps accurate customer data to ensure good operational compliance
* Hires Territory Sales Specialist in accordance with company standards and practices
* Training. Managing, and providing overall guidance to sales employees and/or 1099 Independent Sales Distributors in assigned territory in accordance with standards and practices when approved by company
* Assigns sales targets and directs work of team; monitoring performance and motivating sales team to meet or exceed their sales targets
* Conducts sales forecasting; prepare sales reports to measure region performance in a timely manner using CRM and POWER BI as required
* Directs product launches and coordinates ongoing facility support of all installed Scrubport systems in region to build strong relationships and customer loyalty
* Perform ongoing customer business reviews with Key accounts, record data per policy
* Manage existing and potential conflicts, issues and problems with customers and keep direct supervisors and other departments informed of such matters and resolutions in a timely manner; Other Duties as assigned
* Interviewing, hiring, and training sales employees, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performances; coaching, rewarding & discipling employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
* Directly supervises employees within the sales department
* Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S) in Business or Health Related field preferred.
* 4 years related work experience or equivalent.
* Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
* Commitment to excellence and high standards
* Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
* Acute attention to detail
* Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
* Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong ability to deal with customer issues both verbal and written
* Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
* Demonstrated proficiency with computer skills, including all Microsoft Office programs
* Microsoft CRM and Power BI proficiency desired
* Proficient with HubSpot for Sales
* Working Knowledge of mechanical equipment is preferred
* Ability to travel extensively throughout large multi-state geographic area
* Ability to climb stairs
* Ability to lift 40 pounds
* Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time