Position Title: Sourcing & Technology Manager
Reports To: EVP – Recruitment Process Outsourcing
BSG: Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Supervises: Sourcing & Technology Team
The Sourcing & Technology Manager will provide expert advice & leadership on effective sourcing strategies and the use of recruitment tools to provide an efficient & scalable process. This role will work with the Sourcing Team to drive candidate attraction campaigns and execute sourcing strategies that focused to drive passive and active candidates. The Sourcing & Innovation Manager will manage all technology including applicant tracking system & customer relationship management system as well as directing digital recruitment strategies. Day-to-day leadership and mentoring of this position will be provided by the endevis RPO Leadership team. This Manager will receive the tools, programs, and systems necessary to "Be Help-First, Accountable, & Bold” if YOU are “Passionate & Results-Driven”.
Job Requirements & Essential Duties
- Analyzing and communicating recruitment trends, results, and insights to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance and reduce risk.
- Driving the design, development, and delivery of effective strategic sourcing plans with the EVP-RPO or Account Manager and internal client stakeholders, while keeping in line with the client’s branding and social media policies.
- Attracting passive candidates for pre-identified scarce and critical roles and delivering a positive experience through every candidate interaction.
- Understanding KPIs and SLAs and monitor service delivery against contractual terms.
- Analyzing return on investment on each sourcing strategy per Business Unit.
- Mentoring and supporting each team member as necessary to achieve high performance.
- Monitoring and managing all team activity continuously, ensuring appropriate distribution of workloads across the team.
- Assessing the performance of Recruitment Sourcing Specialists with recommendations on performance ratings, financial incentives, and development requirements.
- Managing relationships & performance of technology vendors
- Prior experience in the staffing industry or Corporate HR, preferably with a global organization.
- Experience of working in a Team Leader or Manager role.
- Ability to interpret data from a variety of internal and external sources and predict trends.
- Tertiary qualification in business or a related discipline is highly desirable. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience working with global/offshore sourcing models preferred.
- Strong understanding of talent sourcing techniques and knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Leadership skills, specifically coaching, development, and influencing
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Must be able to sit and/or stand in a stationary position for up to 80% of the day
- Must be able to walk, move, and transfer within the office environment up to 20% of the day
- Must be able to use hands/fingers to operate a computer and other office equipment
- Must be able to communicate, converse with, and exchange information frequently during the workday via phone, cell phone, in person, and/or email. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- The work environment is primarily in an office setting with minimal to moderate noise levels.
- Local and overnight travel will be necessary less than 5% of the time. Periodic evening and weekend work can be expected.