endevis is a rapidly growing National provider of recruitment solutions. We are a fast-paced, professional services company that provides recruitment support and solutions to Fortune 500 and Middle Market clients. We are experiencing dramatic growth and looking to add top talent to our organization in our Recruitment Center.
The Sourcing Specialist is responsible for proactively sourcing talented and diverse candidates through innovative sourcing techniques. This position will identify top talent to fill critical positions by utilizing online database searches, internal databases, networking, referrals, research and telephone cold calling. This position will conduct initial telephone screens to qualify candidates and assess their interest. In this role you will interact with Executive Recruiters, Account Managers, and Hiring Managers to understand the current and future needs of the organization, directly impacting the successful selection and timely placement of critical positions.
- Partners with multiple Executive Recruiters, developing and managing the sourcing and researching process.
- Creates market maps, identifies potential sources and cultivates prospects for candidate generation.
- Obtains biographical information on prospects through various on-line sources.
- Confirms that prospect's information is sufficient to gauge a match between the position requirements and the prospect's content expertise and/or profile.
- Creates and maintains a continual/active flow of candidates by utilizing advanced internet searching skills, cold calling, networking, database mining, referrals and other highly advanced recruitment techniques for current and future open positions.
- Identifies top talent to fill critical positions by sourcing talented and diverse candidates through a wide variety of vehicles and creative methods
- Sources, qualifies and presents candidates to Executive Recruiter and guides the hiring process
- Builds a robust network of top talent, gains market intelligence and assesses candidates to gauge talent alignment for a specific role and or program area.
- Updates profile in data management system and maintains data integrity and information sharing across the team.
- Helps to build out systems/process/tools for scalable information sharing across the organization.
- Acts as a partner in the recruiting process whenever research, lead generation or competitive intelligence data will augment the recruiting strategy.
- Communicates status regularly to recruiting contact and/or hiring manager throughout the recruiting process.
- Develops and implements innovative advertising and recruiting strategies, including posting positions on targeted professional association web sites, job boards, etc.
- Experience with sourcing for multiple level positions is required.
- Experience sourcing for wide variety of positions and/or in a broad range of organizations is preferred.
- Experience independently developing creative candidate generation plans for a variety of positions and organizations is required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and work with a sense of urgency in a highly dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with flexibility, efficiency and diplomacy both individually and as part of a complex team effort.
- Advanced knowledge of search tools and techniques in any of the following: Boolean search strings or library science studies is helpful.
- Experience using an applicant tracking system is strongly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in positions requiring communication with a broad and diverse audience.
- Intermediate MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Access)