Sourcer/Researcher- Talent Acquisition
The Recruitment Sourcer/Researcher is responsible for the proactive sourcing of talent across various industries and professions. They will proactively build community/professional relationships and execute creative and innovative sourcing strategies. Strong focus on understanding the marketplace and pre-screening large quantity of candidates on availability, interest level, salary range, and basic qualifications. Partner with Recruiters and other Sourcers to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective high volume search process.
Key Result Areas:
- Develop and maintain a ready pool of pre-screened candidates through all available sourcing means
- Resume Mining - delivery of resumes via mining of resume banks (Internal databases, job sites, etc).
- Understand who the major employers are in the market: Target Company Identification/Intelligence Reporting
- Provide market intelligence to staffing/sourcing strategy through building relationships and leveraging networks
- Develop and manage relationships with real and potential candidates
- Other responsibilities and key result areas will be assigned as required
- Build and maintain credibility by understanding job types and job roles across the organization.
- Ability to sell the brand, the job and build relationships
- Strong analytical skills: pulls together information from a variety of sources-in a user-friendly, business driven way. Provides facts and candid assessment of issues and makes clear recommendations
- Proactively maintain pipeline to ensure candidates are still active
- Must be able to work across various HR and recruiting teams to effectively leverage and share best practices
- Possess the appropriate level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge; computer/Internet savvy and utilizes technology-based tools and processes
- Results oriented and highly organized and efficient with high sense of urgency
- Keeps abreast of market/industry/competitors to provide real time information/advice to Recruiters
- Partner with recruiters to share market/candidate pool knowledge/ideas and to gain information/insight on recruiting challenges
- Take initiative in creating alternative and creative sourcing to generate larger candidate pool
Minimum Level of Education:
Click here to apply online
A University Degree or College Diploma
Bilingualism is a preference (French and English)