As a talented Echocardiographer, your career is valuable to people with your special cardiac sonographer tech skill set. You can make a difference! We are seeking qualified Sonographer nationwide.
Responsibilities for Sonographer
- The Echocardiographer will conduct cardiac ultrasounds of patients
- Responsible for maintenance of equipment function and safety policy and procedures.
- The cardiac sonographer will perform M-Mode, 2-dimensional, Doppler and Color Doppler studies, and stress echocardiograms.
- The Echo Tech will have technical skill of studies as well as instrumentation.
- Apply a detailed knowledge of cardiac and thoracic anatomy, physiology and hemodynamics.
Echo Tech - Education
- High school graduate or GED - Graduate from an accredited education program for Echocardiography.
Echo Tech - Certifications
- Registered in Pediatric Echo
Echo Tech - Experience
- 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 2 year of experience working in Pediatric Echocardiography
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem-solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care