Our client is looking to hire a Solutions Architect for their growing team.
Full-time permanent role
This role has a Bonus component
- 15 years’ experience as a Solutions Architect – 80% hands-on 20% lead a small team.
- Responsible for the design of one or more applications/ services.
- Will have a balanced mix of technical and business skills.
- Participate in Executive meetings, gather concepts, articulate solutions to the team.
- Focus on technical decisions being made regarding the solution and how they impact
- the business outcomes.
- The development team will then use the information to assist in implementing the solution.
- Provide strategic direction throughout the development process.
- Be able to present to management and explain a complex problem in laymen's terms.
- Understand business' processes to create a cohesive vision of a usable product.
- Cloud Platforms: MS Azure. Design solution in Azure cloud.
- Data Modeling experience at large scale- migrate solutions into the cloud, create large data links, governance, structure, data visualization.
- Develop solutions forvarious clients across North America as well as cultivating those relationships with those clients.
- People management: recruiting, motivating, and developing talent.
- Lead the department budgeting and financial management activities.
- Lead the implementation and delivery of the architecture.
- Support the business planning and project portfolio decision-making.
- Develop and implement new business technology solutions.
- Will build, maintain and be responsible for solution architecture lifecycle and methodologies.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma in an IT field (preferably Computer Science)
- Should have an excellent understanding of SDLC.
- Should have 10+ years of experience in/ as a Solution Architect – problem definition, design, modeling, analysis, and presentation.
- Should be experienced in architecting, designing, and implementing complex enterprise-wide projects.
- Data Architect experience – governance and modeling.
- Should have hands-on experience working with Architecture development methodology (ADM) and framework.
- Should have hands-on experience with MS Azure, Analytics, and Agile methodology.
- Management skills: policy, budget development, administration, and people management.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Should have strong influencing, persuasion, and troubleshooting skills.
- The role requires some travel to client sites in North America.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves on being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!