This company is a privately-owned global organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry.
Why Work Here?
The company has been in business for over 75 years, supplying world-class automotive products to OEMs and tier-one suppliers across the globe. They are extremely stable, maintaining a very low debt, and continue to experience tremendous growth. They maintain a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing some of the best benefits on the market (20 PTO days & 14+ holidays, full medical with $0 deductible option, 6% 401K match).
The Software Validation Engineer is responsible for designing and implementing the test sequences and software necessary for performing software & system validation testing on the client’s products.
- Review and fully understand product requirements and I/O space
- Establish which product requirements will be tested by Software Validation
- Create and maintain validation timeline
- Write test specifications
- Perform formal system and software validation testing, create test reports, and inform the team of issues
- Review and approve test specifications and reports from team members
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Physics, or related discipline
- 3+ years of relevant automotive experience
- Experience writing embedded software for electronic control modules
- Experience creating and implementing test sequences to validate electronic control modules
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.