endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar Tier One Automotive Company located in Farmington Hills Michigan is looking for a Software Test Engineer
- Code Verification & Validation tests for newly developed control systems and for new application specific configurations (existing firmware with the new parameter set) in order to be able to release properly functional control systems.
- Plan, control and monitor of the tasks of V&V team and resolve any impediments
- Responsible for proper execution of System, Component and Software level tests and report results to Program Manager
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- BS or higher degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of SW testing or test automation experience in automotive industry
- 2 years of experience in HIL system test activities (test scripting, plant model development and testing)
- Experience with ASPICE and ISO 26262 Standards
- Knowledge of electric machine