endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar Automotive Company located in Farmington Hills Michigan is looking for a Software Test Engineer that will be responsible for model or code verification & validation tests for newly developed control systems and for new application specific configurations in order to be able to release functional control systems.
- V-Model Test case development based on Customer/Market requirements
- Responsible for proper execution of System, Component and Software level tests and report results
- Create test specifications for software, component and system levels
- Analyze and review software, functional, and systems requirements to create test cases.
- Define test cases per requirements and implement in MIL, SIL, bench, or HIL.
- BS or higher degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of testing or test automation experience in automotive industry
- 3+ years of experience in software/system test activities (test scripting, plant model development and testing)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Knowledge of
- 1. Software testing methodologies (unit testing, integration testing, system testing, white box testing, black box testing) Python scripting and tools (i.e. AutomationDesk, ControlDesk)
- 2. Model-based software (i.e. Matlab/Simulink)
- 3. Automotive communication bus systems and protocols (i.e. CAN, UDS, J1939)
- 4. ASPICE, CMMI, and ISO 26262 Standards
- 5. ePowertrains, power electronics and understanding of EV powertrain control strategies
- 6. How to use and purpose of tools within V&V strategy listed below:
- Simulink Test
- Simulink Coverage
- Simulink Requirements
- Simulink Design Verifier
- ALM tool (Dorrs, Polarion, PTC Integrity)
- Dspace Software suite
- Vector software (CANape, CANalzyer)