endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop deep understanding of development concepts, practices, and tools.
- Ensure compliance to Global standards like ASPICE and Mechatronics Standard.
- Carry out software process conformance audits per CMMI, ASPICE, ISO26262 and other applicable industry and customer standards; reporting the audit results related to targets (functionality, time schedule, etc.) to senior leadership.
- Assume personal ownership in driving countermeasures identified through gaps in product performance, internal conformance audits, etc., including tracking the completion of actions.
- Support internal quality systems assessments and adherence to company and customer standards.
- Support Program Management and Product/Software Engineering to incorporate software quality goals and objectives into high-level program and project quality assurance plans.
- Control of project specific Quality actions according to Software Quality Plan. Identifiy and drive resolution of quality related findings to prevent impact to the external customer.
- Perform gap analysis, prioritize gaps, engage SME's, leaders, stakeholders, as necessary.
- Plan, participate, maintain data for software work product reviews per the Software Quality plan.
- Ensure that lessons learned are analyzed and used to lead Process Improvement activities.
- Coaching Software Project Managers and software engineering teams in all quality and development activities for ASPICE and FuSa assessments and compliance with company and customer standards.
- As a member of Change Control Board, responsible for tracking and approval of the modification requests throughout Software Development phase using Change Management Tools like JIRA
- Lead Project team in structured Problem-Solving Methodology (FMEA, 8D etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent is required. Master's Degree or Professional Certifications desired.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years professional experience in software quality, Software Engineering, or automotive electronic products/systems. Automotive program experience with global OEM is desired.
- Significant knowledge and expertise in IEEE software standards, SEI CMMI, ISO26262 and ASPICE standards, including auditing/assessment and mitigation. ASPICE assessor certification preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile and other development methodologies.
- Knowledge of IATF 16949:2016, ISO 9001:2015, other industry standards such as AIAG Core Tools.
- Working experience with FMEA methodology and HARA as applied to software and integrated systems is preferred.
- Motivated and willing to accept responsibility, quite often outside of quality systems management, and leading across multiple functions and reporting relationships.
- Ability to think strategically and systematically, working towards long-term success, as well as short-term successes in programs, projects, and products.
- Ability to study and analyze issues and situations and to apply learning to problem solving, planning, decision-making, and process development.
2 positions available, physical location Novi, MI or Maumee, OH
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.