Training, Education, Certifications, and Work Experience
- ISTQB – Foundation, Advanced or Expert Level Certification and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science plus 8+ years of experience. Degree may be substituted with an additional four years of applicable experience.
- Insurance industry experience is preferred.
- Strong MS Office applications skills required, particularly Excel.
- Highly Skilled Agile & Waterfall methodology experience required.
- Advanced experience with test management tools such as Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, and/or Microsoft Test Manager.
- Advanced knowledge of testing requirements, standards and variety quality methodologies
- Advanced skills in the following: JMeter, HTML, CSS, Java, JSON, Wiki, RDBMS, SQL, XML, Bitbucket, .Net, Ruby, JIRA, SharePoint, and Microsoft TFS.
- Full comprehension of programming. Proficient knowledge of working at the server, code, and database levels.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in all phases SDLC.
- Proficient Automation testing experience required. Ability to write, edit, maintain, and code review.
- Expert understanding and application of the structure and content of the English Language to include the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Strong math, algebra, and statistics skills.
- Preferred experience utilizing insurance transaction systems.