please note: this is an on-site position and relocation assistance is offered
Newly Created role with a Very Stable (Unique Niche Products offering) Michigan based company.
Bright and Collaborative Team, Company Culture of using the best available technology.
Tremendous Opportunity for Technical and Career Advancement.
- Experience working as a Technical Q.A. Leader or Q.A. Project Leader where you have been a key-point person for formalizing Q.A. processes, timing, tools, communication and related Quality Assurance Testing initiatives; Should have experience with Unit testing ideally within a formal Agile-Scrum SW Development Environment,
- Experience doing a mixture of Manual (white box, black box, performance, etc.) and Automated Testing (experience researching and recommending Automation tools (Selenium, Telerik, Test Complete, HPE/UFT/QTP) is a plus.
- Experience with SQL Server from a QA standpoint: current-recent experience with Transact-SQL (t-sql)
- Experience testing Dot.Net (C#) code/experience doing manual testing withing Visual Studio or similar Windows Coding environments
- Experience identifying trends in the execution of test plans and Recommending corrective actions when necessary
- Experience creating test scripts, test plans and the test execution plans and Performing related testing of software (experience maintaining test script libraries is a plus)
- Experience Supporting release management as it relates to timing, process, procedure and execution within the SDLC
- Q.A. Experience surrounding Industrial Type Software Applications.
- Experience working as the first-sole dedicated Q.A. Engineer and helping to build Q.A. processes and functions
- Advanced SQL Server experience including data extraction using complex SQL queries;
- Experience leading or managing Quality Assurance focused projects
Very Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package.