Our client, based in the Southern Suburbs is always looking for experienced Software Quality Analysts. This role entails the creation, review and execution of software testing specifications and involves both working as part of the development team as well as mentoring other team members. The role includes responsibility for creating and maintaining testing environments, as well as creation and use of automated testing.
What you will be doing:
- Release management
- Software build processes
- Analysis, design and documentation of software
- User requirement gathering and documentation
- User acceptance testing
- Agile development methodology/scrum management techniques
- Database querying and maintenance
- Maintenance of test and development environments
- Web technologies
- Experience in testing complex software systems
- SQL skills
- OS, VM and software skills
- Experience creating and maintaining testing environments
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Understanding of testing concepts and the role of a QA in Scrum
Does this sound like you?
- Good attention to detail
- Open to and willing to give critique
- Genuinely interested in coming up with the best solution
- Constantly learning about the things they are busy with and sharing with others
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201013 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com.