AutoLoop was recognized by the Tampa Bay Technology Community as the Workplace Culture Program of the Year in 2018! We've built a fun and exciting place our employees enjoy and are inviting you to become a part of our growing company.
Our Software Quality Assurance Engineers are responsible for testing our web-based software applications. We are seeking a talented and self-motivated person who excels at problem solving and will become an integral part of our engineering team. We are looking for strong communicators who can quickly adapt to new process requirements, speed and diversity of company production tasks, and personally driven to perform. Our team is focused on planning and implementing solutions to satisfy specific business and customer needs. We are looking for like-minded individuals to enhance our professional QA staff.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years’ experience in a Software Quality Assurance role.
- Intermediate level of experience writing SQL Queries.
- Basic programming skills are required. C# preferred.
- Very strong Analytical skills.
- Shares responsibility for their sprint team’s deliverables.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a fast-passed environment.
- Write test plans/cases that meet quality goals and department strategies.
- Assist others in testing areas of the application.
- Attention to detail -- categorize and describe defects with enough detail so that engineers can quickly find the problem and fix it.
- Complete work successfully within allotted time frames (schedule hours).
- Experience with QA testing tools.
- Excel at delivering assigned tasks on schedule.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with SCRUM development methodology is preferred.
Job Benefits and Perks:
- Paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K, paid holidays, and PTO.
- Competitive wage; compensation commensurate with skills and experience.
- Weekly yoga and in-house massage therapist.
- Discount on recreation organizations.
- Downtown Clearwater parking.
- Annual Summer and Winter parties.