The position is responsible for all the aspects of QA SDLC from requirements review to production support. Experience in testing both java and .net applications is required. Familiarity with Oracle databases is highly desired.
- Must have 2-3 years software testing experience
- The ability to create, maintain manual test cases and implement Automated Test Plans.
- Manager willing to train/teach less experienced individuals BUT must have an understanding of testing (front-end, middle-tier and back-end) technologies
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate via email, teleconference, and in person meetings – EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION IS CRITICAL.
- Must be passionate about learning and take responsibilities seriously
- Experience with .NET and Java applications is a plus.
- Must have (2+ years) coding in C# OR Java OR any coding language experience
- Should be familiar and experienced with one of the programing language (Java, .Net, VBA or VBScript)
Requires technical expertise
- Must be adaptable working in fast paced environment and within client site
- Excellent communication – ability to articulate thoughts and use proper English
- Requires leadership skills – led projects
- Knowledge of Release Management
- Ability to analyze the system to understand the implementation or the issue investigation.
- Installation, platform, security, hardware interface ,database, adhoc testing.
- Should write DB queries and experience in data validations, conversions.
TOOLS/SOFTWARE: SharePoint, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Performance Tools, Basic Unix, debugging (WIN SCP), fiddler, MS Suite and any coding or automation knowledge.
EDUCATION: BE, BS or BA (or equivalent) within a technical or business field or equivalent work experience.
Please Note that our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Therefore interested applicants must be permanent US residents. No Third Parties at this time.