endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
A Software Project Manager/Agile Scrum Master leads the day to day software development of one or more automotive electronic control units in power electronics.
- Manage international/distributed software engineering teams for Automotive Electronics Projects
- Resource planning and tracking
- Feature/Function planning and tracking
- Error estimation and tracking
- Monitor and measure performance at a project level (metrics)
- Track and plan inputs/output deliverables from/to other competencies
- Customer and Project Management contact for planning topics
- Support audits – internal and external
- Project level risk management
- Change Management
- Negotiate timing and content of deliveries with customer, subcontractors, and project team
- Build a team to deliver results per timeline
- Coordinate systems inputs needed for delivery
- Support software process adherence and compliance with Quality Assurance standards
- Lead the team in agile methodology based development
- Coordinate/lead global steering, sprint planning, and stand-up meetings
- Software development experience of at least 5 years.
- Software Project Management experience of at least 3 years. Automotive and embedded experience preferred.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, Computer engineering (or foreign equivalent) (r)
- Thorough knowledge of Software project management methods and tools
- Experience with Agile development/management techniques (r)
- Experience with globally distributed teams (r)
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Knowledge of SW Quality processes (e.g. SPiCE, CMMI)
- Problem solving and Negotiating skills
Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, Computer engineering (or foreign equivalent) (r)
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.