Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Software Engineer to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Loveland, CO.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Work with a team of system, mechanical and project engineers to develop custom test system solutions.
- Responsible for developing the software portion of the solution utilizing C# expertise.
- This may include user interface development, data manipulation, creating unit tests and integration.
- BS or MS degree in Engineering or Computer Science with 5+ years of experience in software development
- Object oriented software design and development
- Proficiency in Microsoft software development products (Visual Studio for C# and .NET) and Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, VISIO, Access, and Outlook) is a must
- Experience with electronic test and measurement instrument (e.g. Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Power Meters, etc.) programming and applications
- User Interface development using WPF
- Understanding of RF concepts
- Ability to work with hardware development teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Agile methodologies
- Experience programming PXI modular instrumentation desired.
- Experience with MATLAB, Python and GIT desired.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.