Flybridge Staffing is currently looking for a Software Developer for one of our clients in the South Florida area. This role is direct hire and partially remote/Hybrid with 2-3 days onsite each week. You will have two primary focuses, working with the business to continue to develop, enhance, support, and grow our client web applications, and develop, enhance and support our client’s current system and database integrations in MS SQL Server.
- Develop, enhance and support current and future web applications Develop, enhance and support current database integrations and automated jobs.
- Collaborate with business analysts, project managers, end-users, business leaders/sponsors, and customers on project requirements and support issues.
- Participate in regularly scheduled peer code review, team stand-ups, and one-on-one’s
- Documentation of new development items, deployed solutions, enhancement releases, or new implementations for team repository
- Provide accurate and thorough estimates of work effort in a tracking tool, completion times, and creating CAB requests for code deployment
- Participate in large-scale development projects involving multiple areas outside of the core team.
- Establishing and responding to system-generated alerts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of object-oriented language experience
- 3+ years of database design and programming experience
- 3+ years of Microsoft platform (.NET, Windows, IIS) experience
- 3+ years of C# experience
- Working knowledge of Entity Framework or ORM Concepts and patterns
- Experience with multi-tiered application development
- T-SQL (SQL Server 200x) experience
- Database troubleshooting (Stored Procs, Views, Scheduled Jobs)
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Familiar with Jira and GIT for source control
- Experience with Web API/RESTful services
- Lean or Agile experience
- Experience in developing and deploying SSIS packages
- Knowledge of .Net Core 2.X a plus
- Frontend UI Frameworks (Angular 4+) a plus
- Azure cloud development or architecture a plus
- Xamarin or any Mobile development is a plus
This candidate will use their prior experience and knowledge to analyze current business needs and requirements, develop, test and implement best-practice solutions with moderate supervision. The ideal candidate will have a unique technical balance of both strong object-oriented programming fundamentals in C#, as well as strong SQL programming knowledge. The candidate should be proficient in C# and .NET Framework 4.5 or higher, familiar with MVC/MVVM patterns, and working knowledge of entity framework or ORM Concepts and patterns. The candidate should also be proficient with MS SQL Server, data modeling principles, T-SQL, creating/enhancing stored procedures as well as creating SSIS packages for ETL processes. The Software Engineer should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, working with end-users and business leaders to help guide and facilitate business needs. The ideal candidate must possess strong communication skills, be highly motivated, able to self-manage workloads to meet due dates, and foster collaboration amongst team members internally and across departments.
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs!