Title: Software Engineer
Job Code: EB-1258565727
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Software Engineer to work on-site with our client, a leading government defense contractor in Arlington, TX.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Create new simulation models using established and new modeling techniques.
- Design, develop, code, integrate and test simulation software to meet requirements.
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing simulation models.
- Apply software engineering principles to complete assigned tasks and schedule commitments.
- Complete work with a reasonable amount of direction.
- Must possess the ability to work within and positively contribute to a team environment.
- Apply sound engineering principles, develop innovative solutions and participate in design reviews.
- Prepare, check and coordinate release of support documentation to appropriate program and company standards.
- Communicate status/issues along with solutions/recommendations to lead engineers.
- DoD Secret Clearance is required.
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent required.
- Intermediate level of C#, C++ or JAVA.
- Ability to navigate and develop basic scripts in LINUX.
- Version control over code.
- Graphics programming.
- Physics Engine.
- Artificial Intelligence.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.