Senior Project Engineer – Software Tier 1 Auto Supplier Detroit Metro
This company is a privately-owned global organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry. The company has been in business for over 75 years, supplying world-class automotive products to OEMs and tier-one suppliers across the globe. They are extremely stable, maintaining a very low debt, and continue to experience tremendous growth.
The Senior Project Engineer – Software will design and develop embedded software for mechatronic products.
- Debug software
- Create documentation to support manufacturing
- Code reviews
- Perform integration testing
- Create and run unit tests
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, or related field
- 3+ years of automotive experience
- Experience with automotive CAN and LIN communication
- Experience with MISRA-compliant C
- Experience with DOORS and SPICE
- Experience with model-based development preferred
- Experience leading the development of embedded software or mechatronic products
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply directly to this ad.