We are looking for a .NET software engineer to join our team and help us serve our continuously growing customer base. This position will put extra emphasis on front and backend work and will provide an opportunity to further enhance your development skills through training and mentorship program. Our proprietary software utilizes unique targeting capabilities, capitalizes on our extensive data analytics giving our engineers interesting projects to work on, lots of autonomy to make good coding decisions, and we try to keep meetings to an absolute minimum. Ideally, we would like this person to work onsite in our Houston location to maximize the training experience. If you’re driven and seeking an opportunity to truly grow as a professional developer, submit your resume and explore this opportunity.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in full stack development.
- Skilled Knowledge of .NET is necessary.
- C# (VB.net would be nice)
- Working knowledge of Rest and Soap API’s
- .NET 4.6+
- .Core .2 +
- SQL Server and Database Design
- Knowledge of Git, TeamCity and Docker would be helpful
Job Benefits and Perks:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K, paid holidays, and PTO.
- Competitive wage; compensation commensurate with skills and experience.