endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in the Detroit Metro area is looking for a Software Engineer.
- Responsible for design, development and testing of software components
- Develop and configure AUTOSAR Components
- Work closely with the electronics and hardware departments to ensure design of electronics and hardware can support the software requirements
- Support architecture design & development
- create Detailed designs to link the software implementation to the requirements
- Develop software code in C to implement the software design
- Conduct unit and integration tests to validate the software implementation
- Support issue analysis and corrective action definitions
- Develop Software in an ASPICE compliant process
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in an engineering discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in a requirement engineering role
- Detailed knowledge and experience with ASPICE
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.