Seeking a software engineer to join our Advanced Recognition Systems team to help build our core facial recognition systems. Responsibilities include analyzing, designing, coding and testing software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the stakeholders for requirement analysis and milestone definitions.
- Design, write, test, integrate, and maintain software applications.
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Perform documentation and code peer review sessions, group discussion and continuous training
- Rapidly learn new application and technologies
Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field is required. Masters degree is preferred.
Experience: 5 years in software engineering is preferred. Top talents without prior working experience is also welcome.
Certifications / Licenses: Fluent in programming languages and related certifications from Microsoft, Sun, Oracle is preferred.
- Must have 4 years of fluent experience in:
o Java Script
o SQL Database - experience with writing SQL in relational database like Oracle and/or MS SQL
o ES6 experience
- Must have 1 year experience in Java EE
- Requires strong 4 – 5 years’ experience in front-end frameworks and technologies, like Angular JS, Bootstrap.
- Requires 1 – 2 years’ experience back-end development
- Requires 1 year experience with GIT (Gate experience)
- Requires 1 year experience in an Agile development environment
- Requires 4 years’ experience full SDLC
- Automated testing experience on web UI
- A good understanding of best practices in web development with experience in requirement analysis, design, coding, testing and delivery of enterprise web applications
- Full stack engineering a big plus
- Experience in Java Core, Java EE, Hibernate/ORM, RESTful Web Service is a big plus
- 3 years’ experience with application server like JBoss is a plus
- Working knowledge in Cloud computer platform, i.e. AWS or Azure a big plus