Our client in Etobicoke, Ontario is looking for someone to hire full-time for a Full-Stack Developer role to work as a consultant for various companies on various projects in the US 90% of the time.Please note that this role involves 90% travel to the US! Monday to Friday you will be in the US and coming back only weekends!
Because of travel to the US, the candidate has to have Canadian Citizenship status. B1/B2 visa is not enough.
- Behave as a development consultant professional to the client to assess client needs and develop a strategy/plan for client vision, then execute the vision.
- Work with assigned client on business strategy and develop end-to end applications as per client needs from the beginning of the SDLC to the end.
- Be hands-on in the development of applications from front-end to back end including architecture and design phases.
- Work with the client to fix any bugs and support the newly developed application.
- Communicate with other team members, client and stakeholders throughout the project lifetime as per project requirements in order to resolve development issues and complete the project in a timely manner.
- In some cases you may be required to work between 40 hours to 80 hours a week in order to meet project timelines.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc.
- 5+ years experience with any of the following languages: Python, Java, C#
- 5+ years experience with SQL databases
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure (AWS or Azure)
, based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!