Our client in Mississauga is looking for a Software Development Manager to join their growing team. This is a Full time role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Manage people and should be hands on – technically capable.
- Good balance – “people skills” and technical skills.
- Team size : 7 developers, 2 QA’s, 2 DBA's, 1 Scrum Master.
- Should have managed .NET Full Stack development teams and projects.
- Should have the drive and the passion.
- Oversee new product development, enhancements and integrations.
- Work closely with cross – functional teams - product management, senior management, data architects.
- Leading and directing the software development teams/ departments.
- Will be the “GOTO” person for technical code reviews and escalations.
- Leading and managing the software development team – day to day performance, hiring, training, evaluation, coaching, providing technical leadership.
- Will serve as a “ Lead technical expert” – timely resolution of production and customer facing issues.
- Planning, directing and coordinating dev activities of the team.
- University or college diploma in computer science or a related field.
- 5+ years of work experience – Full Stack web based .NET development experience.
- 3+ years in managing Software developers in Agile environment.
- Proven leadership skills and experience managing large complex IT Projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage escalations, delays and changes.
- Knowledge and experience in project management best practices in relation to software development.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!