endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar Global Automotive company is looking for a Software Development Engineer that can write vehicle control algorithms & software for the Vehicle Control Unit and the lower level Electronic Control Units.
- Correlate subjective and objective measures of vehicle handling, interacting with system designers and embedded software engineers while dealing with every vehicle system.
- Design and develop control algorithms for various electric vehicle systems on control units developed in-house.
- Creating control documentation, software requirements & implement them into the controllers/vehicles.
- Requirements engineering, design, coding up to testing their SW on test-benches and/or on the real vehicle
- Working with version control systems (Git, TFS, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Develop Software Unit & HiL test procedures and tools
- Testing and debugging system behavior in collaboration with System Engineers
- Applying Agile and XP development practices including test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration, pair programming and/or mob programming and continuous delivery and/or continuous deployment.
- Developing automotive software solutions for real end embedded users for a wide range of customer projects
Education and Experience:
IND-D01endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in automotive electrification preferred; focus on control systems engineering
- Knowledgeable in basic hardware
- The selected candidate will go through a 3-month training program at the Forge by Accenture in Ann Arbor