We are seeking a determined Software Development Engineer to come join a leading automation company. In this role, you will be the dedicated support engineer to the Software Engineering and Development team. If you are on the hunt for your next career opportunity with a reputable organization, apply today! ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Design, Install, test and commission of automation instrumentation and control systems.
- The programming and combination of various automation technologies into highly integrated systems that utilize robots, vision systems, PLCs, HMIs, etc.
- The design and development of database and interface applications that integrate our machine control systems with our customer’s production and data management systems.
- Prepare technical documents and design specifications for control systems and installations.
- Write reports, user/operator manuals and procedures.
- Work in collaboration with Electrical Designers and Mechanical Engineers for all projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Robotics, Software Development or Equivalent Experience.
- If degree must have at least 3 years of relevant industry experience. If not, degree in associated disciplines the candidate must have at least 8 years of relevant industry experience.
- Must have valid passport and driver’s license.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!