endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing International Tier One Automotive company is looking for a Software Development Engineer that will be writing vehicle control algorithms & software for the Vehicle Control Unit and the lower level Electronic Control Units.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writing vehicle control algorithms & software for the Vehicle Control Unit and the lower level Electronic Control Units. correlate subjective and objective measures of vehicle handling, interacting with system designers and embedded software engineers while dealing with every vehicle system.
- Design and develop control algorithms for various electric vehicle systems on control units developed in-house.
- Creating control documentation, software requirements & implement them into the controllers/vehicles.
- Requirements engineering, design, coding up to testing their SW on test-benches and/or on the real vehicle
- Working with version control systems (Git, TFS, Bitbucket, etc.).
- Develop Software Unit & HiL test procedures and tools
- Testing and debugging system behavior in collaboration with System Engineers
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 years of experience
- Experience in the automotive industry preferred; focus on control systems engineering
- Knowledgeable in basic hardware