endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is partnered with an established organization in the Toledo area to fill a Software Developer opportunity. This position will be responsible for developing internal data capture applications as well as customer facing websites. This will include design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Responsible for collaborating with the development team to design, develop, test, and deploy several applications.
- Responsible for internal data-capture applications.
- Responsible for developing external customer facing websites.
- Improving the performance and presentation of the current reports and dashboards.
- Identification, specification, querying, validation and delivery of standard and custom reports.
- Provides support of operational and project-related reports, scripts and data analysis.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Experience developing both internal and customer facing websites.
- Experience developing applications using VB.NET.
- Experience creating reports, dashboards, and Business Intelligence tools.
- Experience using SSRS, PowerBI, or other BI virtualization tools and technology.
- Familiar with working in a project-oriented, timeline driven environment.
- Experience with database management systems, such as ETL.
- Proficient in writing and editing SQL queries and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience with SQL Server Development, including T-SQL programming strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.