endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
This position is responsible for .NET/C#/VB.net/etc., Database activities within a defined scope through a solution's life cycle, including implementation, enhancements, maintenance and improvements.
- Code, test, debug, document modified and new solutions
- Understand and follow technical specifications provided to meet development assignments and objectives in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitors production for performance and responds to errors and emergency problems
- Recommend enhancements to existing solutions which will improve functionality or efficiency.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the technical solutions being supported.
- In-depth knowledge and experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Works independently
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 4-8 years' relevant experience preferred.
- In lieu of a degree, we will consider individuals with 5+ years of relevant experience in .NET/web technologies.
- Design, develop and maintain application development solutions, working closely with functional resources and other developers to create system processes that meet the needs of the business users.
- Monitor and make recommendations for system optimization and tools that support system functionality, server monitoring, and system performance.
- Gather technical requirements, translate into feasible technical specifications that meet defined business needs, and provide project leadership on small to medium scale projects.
- Document and communicate technical specifications to ensure that proper & optimized techniques, queries, data standards and final deliverables are understood and incorporated into data and analytics processes.
- Participate actively in technical review and testing of solutions ensuring alignment with business needs and best practices.
- Provide actionable recommendations for improvements to existing solutions and processes.
- Participate actively in security review of development work, ensuring the company’s sites and applications are secure
- Working understanding of User Interface, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming
- C#/VB.Net ASP.NET
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Web Forms
- Microsoft IIS
- Agile software development
- Developing and deploying Windows Services with .Net
- Use of Git for version control
- Basic understanding and experience with AWS Cloud offerings
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.