endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is partnered with one of the top real-estate services companies to fill a Software Developer opportunity. This individual will work as part of a small team, and will be responsible for supporting internal customers, as well as consolidating proprietary applications into a new platform.
- Assist in site development, client platform integrations and application design.
- Support firm’s programming, web design and database maintenance/updating requirements.
- Assist with development and implementation of reporting metrics within the web platform.
- Perform setup of new accounts using company provided software tools.
- Develop and assist with rollout of training programs to clients and vendors in the use of system and internet applications.
- Provide system support and technical issue resolution via email, phone, and other electronic medium.
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in computer systems.
- Configuration of employee/vendor/client systems to connect to or access the company platforms.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Experience with Object-Oriented programming, preferably in .NET, C#, VB.NET, F#.
- Experience with SQL, and T-SQL strongly preferred.
- Experience with SSRS strongly preferred.
- Experience with SOAP or REST based webservices, including XML and JSON formatting/parsing strongly preferred.
- Experience with hardware and software issues and troubleshooting.
- Experience with network infrastructure, firewall configuration.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Internet related applications such as email clients, FTP clients and web browsers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related preferred.