Our client in Cambridge is looking to hire a Software Developer - .NET for their growing team.
This role will have some work flexibility – onsite and work from home and offers great vacation and benefits plan.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Work with integrating data storage solutions.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and resolve the bugs/issues.
- Unit testing and UAT.
- Participate in all the aspects of the SDLC.
- Agile project development.
- Work with product owners to ensure that client expectations and project schedules are meet on time.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience developing professional applications using Microsoft .NET (C#).
- Good understanding of OOP, architecture designs and patterns.
- Proficiency with Visual Studio 2017.
- Experience with microservices architecture.
- Professional Knowledge : Web API, WCF, LINQ, Entity Framework and ADO.NET.
- Hands-on experience in cloud computing with Azure is a must.
- Experience with Office-365 Tools and features.
- Proficiency in relational databases SQL Server 201x.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer MCSD is a definite asset.