Our client, a full-line supplier of automotive thermal & energy management solutions, is looking for a Software Architectural Engineer to join their growing team in Novi, MI.
Why work here?
This company is a globally recognized leader in their product space and is experiencing stable growth in North America. This is a full-time position which offers full benefits (medical, vision, dental, 401K), competitive pay, and unique employee perks.
The Software Architectural Engineer is responsible for planning & developing software architecture and integration strategies:
- Integrate, build, and execute first Sanity Tests
- Maintain the Integration Branch and perform merges
- Analyze and contribute to the platform Software Architecture Design
- Support testing on the design of Software Integration Test Specifications
- Work with the project team to ensure timely completion of relevant activities
- Collect & deliver software development related metrics to stakeholders
- Contribute to the improvement of the development process
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related
- 5+ years in Embedded Software Development
- Experience programming in C/C++
- Very good knowledge on AUTOSAR, including architecture and design
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.