endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
What we offer:
We are a pioneer in developing cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
We were recently awarded a huge OEM program to develop very sophisticated electronics for an advanced safety system and are looking for a Software Architect for a key role on the project.
- Hybrid work environment
- Beautiful new tech center for work days.
- Lots of vacation time.
What you'll do:
- Develop software architecture for microcontroller-based RCS ECU products
- Champion the quality, design, development and release of assigned software project elements in accordance with a process
- Evaluate change requests, analyze issues, perform basic functions of software design, code and test on assigned new features, change requests and defect fixes
- Open mind to adopt to changing software release schedules and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Provide regular updates of assigned task progression to software lead for project planning, tracking and oversight
- Identify or propose product process or infrastructure improvements
- Contribute status, relevant data and constructive opinion at team/section meetings; Exemplify consensus building and team-focused behavior
- Interface with product development teams located in various geographical locations
- Excellent people skills, ability to work well within an interdisciplinary team
- Tools: DOORS Requirements Management, Enterprise Architect, Infineon Aurix Microcontroller tools (Compiler, Emulator, Simulator), LDRA, Tasking Compiler, iSYSTEM WinIdea, CodeBeamer, Autosar Builder, Davinci Configurator.
What you'll bring:
- BS in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Master’s Degree preferred
- Seven or more years’ work experience in Embedded or real-time software development
- C and assembly programming for 16/32/64 bit micro-controllers
- Experience with device driver development (Flash, EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC, Ethernet etc.)
- Experience working with Embedded Realtime Operating Systems (RTA-OS, RT Linux, OSEK, etc.) and Bootloader
- Working knowledge of ASPICE/CMMI process.
- Experience with UML design tools.
- Electronic test equipment (oscilloscope, function generator, power supply, etc.)
- Embedded software tools, debuggers, cross compilers, etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.