Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a FULLY REMOTE, experienced Software Architect for a fast-growing company in the South Carolina area. This person will make significant contributions to our customers custom ERP system for final mile delivery within the logistics industry.
As the Software Architect, you will help our client achieve that vision by leveraging your expertise in setting development standards, architecture, design, and mentoring our beginner and mid-level developers.
- Evaluate, recommend, and articulate improvements that can be identified within our internal software applications.
- Assist in the design and analysis of our database environment.
- Articulate the trade-offs, benefits, and risks of all architecture and design solutions.
- Collaborate with the team and leadership to absorb information and data given to be implemented into the design.
- Work with your team and leadership to design, implement, test, and release features.
- Provide expertise to resolve operational issues in conjunction with your team and customers.
- Identify and document software problems and support the design of a solution.
- Promote best practices related to the SDLC.
- Analyze existing Azure infrastructure. Provide and implement improvements where necessary.
- Participate in the mentorship of development team members.
- Apply our core values to your work; be it in planning, design, outreach, or development.
- 5+ years of experience developing web-based SaaS applications.
- Experience working with and maintaining cloud-based applications.
- Experience with Dot Net or Dot Net Core, and C#.
- Experience with Angular, React, or similar Frontend framework.
- Ability to work independently as well as function as an integral part of a team, take initiative, and contribute to the overall company environment.
- Software development full lifecycle methodologies.
- Design patterns, frameworks, libraries, and tools.
- Foundational knowledge of billing systems is a huge plus.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Familiarity running on Azure.
This role will be instrumental in improving our current application and system, which are used by internal employees and integrate with third-party platforms. Our vision is to add new features that will streamline and automate processes and enable meaningful data insights to drive better decision-making.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs!