Social Workers, Psychologists and Mental Health Nurse required for these roles.
Location: Melbourne and Victorian Regional Cities.
We are looking for Social Workers, Psychologists and Mental Health Nurses with minimum 2 years experience in the mental health field
The role of the Clinician is to:
- Provide a range of services for people who have committed offences state-wide. This will include screenings, assessments, group-based intervention programs, and related tasks, in line with service requirements.
- Prepare treatment plans, treatment reports and risk assessment reports for internal and external stakeholders
This role may require travel and the delivery of after-hours services.
Sponsorship and relocation is available for candidates and their family who meet the qualification below.
- General Registration as a Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA); or
- Eligible for membership of the Australian Association of Social Work (AASW); or
- Credentialed as a Mental Health Nurse with the Australian College of Mental Health Nurses; or
- Registration as an Occupational Therapist with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia.
- A current Victorian driver’s licence is required.
- A knowledge of and commitment to the use of the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) model of therapeutic intervention.
- Ability to deliver sequential and succinct presentations.
- Must be able to communicate in both verbally and written English.
- Must be able to provide evidence of vaccination against COVID-19.
- All possible candidates will be subject to reference checks, pre-employment misconduct screening and criminal record checks. Some positions may also be subject to a medical check and/or ‘Working with Children Check’.
Only those candidates with the above qualifications and registration or the ability to register with the above organisations need apply.
for further information please contact Roxayne on +61438507258 or send resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org