A registered social worker required for a permanent role in Gunnedah (northwest rural NSW) with a well respected NFP organisation.
Qualifications and Experience:
Social Workers to be assessed by AASW as meeting the requirements for Accreditation as a Mental Health Social Worker
Experience in the delivery of both individual and group counselling
Have current registration with the relevant Registration Board.
Experience working with young people and adolescents
Well-developed consultation skills to work within a multi–professional team.
This position offers
- A vibrant, energetic and supportive team environment that strives to be professional, fun and family friendly
- Extensive range of worksheets, educational tools and other internally developed resources
- Individual and peer supervision to support professional practice (Worth approximately 20k p.a.)
- Flexible working arrangements including an ADO [Allocated Day Off]
- Opportunities to develop group programs and resources based on areas of personal interest
- Diverse client load with support to increase areas of professional expertise
- We have a burnout prevention caseload model, which emphasises staff's health and wellbeing
- Generous Professional Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program