Social Worker, Case Manager
- Degree: Master's degree in Social Work (MSW).
- Education: Graduate from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Certification: Possess certification as a Certified Advanced Social Work Case Manager (C-ASWCM) by the National Association of Social Workers or a minimum of three (3) years’ experience within the preceding five (5) 5 years as a social work case manager in a hospital-based setting performing medical crisis counseling and discharge planning.
- Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements as specified in the service-specific credentialing instruction.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
Click here to apply online
- Participate in Utilization Management/Case Management meetings to review and identify opportunities to improve treatment provided and recommend corrective action when problems exist.
- Participate in the provision of monthly in-service training for non-healthcare-practitioner members of the clinical and administrative staff on subjects germane to social work and social work CM services.
- Provide patient referrals.
- Interface with the MTF RN Case Manager(s) in the development and implementation of the Case Management Program (CMP).
- Develop local strategies that use the strength and disciplines of both nursing and social work to accomplish case management.
- Provide assistance in the development and implementation of educational programs.
- Additionally, the social work case manager may be required to provide those services identified under Licensed Clinical Social Worker.