Social Worker - LAC, LPC, LMSW, LCSW
- Work collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team members regarding psychosocial treatment issues related to patient care. Prepare comprehensive bio-psychosocial assessments, mental status exams, treatment plans and other clinical reports. Present relevant findings that pertain to mental status and patient risk in an acute environment.
- Provide crisis intervention/rapid response and suicide risk assessment services as well as individual and group psycho-education related to better management of health/behavioral health issues and to risk reduction of recidivism to criminal justice system.
- Coordinate treatment with MCSO, courts, and community providers for continuity of care. Develop and coordinate community re-entry plans that address risk factors associated with recidivism to the criminal justice system.
- Maintain knowledge of community resources and contacts to support patient’s effective transition back to the community reducing risk for recidivism and relapse.
- Conduct short term, solution-focused therapy with the use of treatment plans, goals and objectives.
- Complete/coordinate Requests for Mental, Health-related, court-ordered evaluation with community providers and testify in court as needed.
- Develop treatment plans for patients with seriously mental illness, and/ or co-occurring disorders. Must be familiar with mental health diagnoses that correspond to current ICD-and DSM manuals.
- Maintain patient confidentiality in the management of information and in accordance with HIPAA rules.
- Participate in mental health staff and department meetings. Adhere and model the code of ethics associated with clinical specialty, license, or certification. Meet regulatory, licensure, health assessment and CPR requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health as an LCSW, LMSW, LAC, or LPC
- 2 years' experience
Please call Rene at 602-788-5890 x116 and email your resume to email@example.com
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!