Social Worker - Bachelors Accepted
- **Open both licensed and unlicensed social workers.**
We’re looking for an experienced therapist/social worker to assist a deserving community with crisis support care. This is a Monday – Friday position from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. with some occasional evening overtime shifts.
Pay for this role is negotiable, so if you’re a therapist or social worker with experience CPS experience, we’d encourage you to give us a call to learn more. Our client is a Native American community in the Tucson area.
To learn more, please call Sevana at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-788-5890, ext. 122.
- Conduct intake, admission, and diagnostic assessments, including crisis assessments when needed, with clients, and document results.
- Collaborate with treatment team members and clients to develop treatment plans.
- Provide minimum of one weekly one-to-one counseling session (or more often if needed) and crisis intervention as needed.
- Facilitate weekly psycho-educational and therapeutic client groups.
- Continually monitor the mental well-being of clients and arrange for appropriate services as needed, including arranging for and facilitating external specialized services with community providers.
- Provide consultation and documentation regarding clients’ functioning, mental health status, and treatment needs.
- Ensure the proper supervision of youth at all times.