Social Services Supervisor
- CONTRACT - TEMP - TEMP TO PERM
- $43.25 HOUR ***
In this position, you will be responsible for the oversight and provision of medically related social series designed to maintain the mental and psycho-social well-being of each person. This is a skilled nursing facility that serves the long-term care and rehabilitative needs of patients where you will supervisor the social worker staff.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Learn, implement and monitor Arizona Management System (AMS) methods.
- Utilizes AMS concepts and tools for problem solving, continuous process improvement, and work efficiency.
- Incorporate a cultural focus on patient-centered care in the performance of job duties.
- Plan, organize and supervise the social services program, ensure timely completion of assessments and documentation per federal and state regulations and facility policies and procedures and ensure compliance with the PASRR (Preadmission Screening and Resident Review) process.
- Supervise staff and provide training and support to ensure the goals and objectives of the work unit are met.
- Work with residents, families and staff to ensure that patients are treated in accordance with Resident’s Rights. Manages Grievance Book.
- Assist in projecting department budget. Works within budget parameters. Monitors expenditures. Effectively manages staff overtime.
- Maintains a personal caseload of assigned patients.
- LMSW required - must have a Masters degree in social work and an active social work license issued by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners upon placement into position.
- Requires the ability to obtain and retain a valid AZ DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Requires the ability to drive a vehicle in the course of conducting State business.
- This position is subject to the vaccination requirements outlined in CMS Interim Final Rule - Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination (published November 5, 2021) (86 FR 61555).
- A minimum of one-year supervisory experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals
- Experience in long-term care
Please call Rene at 602-788-5890 x116 and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org