Our Client is an award-winning, internationally acclaimed digital solutions and technology service provider. With a track record of more than 20 years, they have become one of South Africa's leading providers of on-demand customer experience and digital solutions.Job Purpose:
Manage and Action assigned Customer Enquiries and Complaints in a professional manner whilst remaining aligned to the Customer Centric Delivery in accordance with defined Service Level Targets. With the guidance of the Team Leader, be required to action all Voice, Email, Social media and Web enquiries and complaints. This includes management and adherence to key workflow processes as defined by Client.A Must Have:
The incumbent must have social media experience and be comfortable to community manage per brand tonality and management guidelines. The incumbent must further have an understanding of each of the social media platforms and associated nuances.Duties and Requirements:
- Use of Social platforms for community management and attending to social queries
- Exposure to Tik-Tok nice to have (advantageous)
- Assist customers by answering product and service related questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- Manage relevant Loyalty Program information
- Maintain customer records by updating case information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Good knowledge and understanding of Customer services
- Work experience within a contact centre environment
- Maintain client relationships and remain professional in all activities relating to the Customer Experience division
- Experience with handling Social Media platforms
- Extremely well spoken and written in English – Grammar, spelling, proof reading, corrections
Benefits: Cost to company it into the salary (medical aid – Discovery and Provident fund – Liberty), please take in mind this company is based in Century City, Cape Town
Working hours: Rotational shifts – night shifts and day shifts – day shift 9am/ night shift until 10pm Monday to Sunday (5 days on and 2 days off) If you work Sundays, you get time and a half as well as public holidays
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202126 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .