• Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy to align with business goals.
• Create a detailed editorial calendar for content posting across platforms.
Write engaging, shareable content accompanied by on-brand visuals (crafted with our creative team).
• Write compelling captions, create engaging concepts, and post and oversee daily content across all our social media platforms.
• Leverage trends and analytics tools to drive content strategy and audience growth.
• Work closely with our creative and motion team to generate innovative content ideas and ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
• Monitor user interactions and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
• Review analytics and create weekly reports on key metrics.
• Curate content from our thought leadership, including awards, recognition, Fast Company Articles and blog articles. This includes audio/video content (keynotes, interviews, podcasts) into snackable clips.
• Post 5-6x a week, cross platform through Buffer (or direct posting) across LinkedIn and IG (stories also).
• Host a bi-weekly Q&A session with our founders or team.
• Link us to social channels you've built.
• Be specific. Show us metrics, data, and before/after results.
• Tell us if you have branding, leadership or culture expertise.
• Point us to captions and content you've led or created.
• 30/hr+/- per week.
• Must have experience working remote and in a global team.
• Preferred EST/CST time zone.