The company is a rapidly growing startup in the computer peripherals and accessories market. The company is a DTC brand focused primarily on Amazon and Shopify. We are looking for an off-Amazon expert who specializes in social media management (content creation, ad management on FB/IG/Google/YouTube), with experience in influencer and affiliate marketing. To be successful, you should have experience building brand awareness and understand how to leverage data to make informed decisions.
This position will work under the President and Marketing Manager to create short- and long-term strategies on building our brand presence through social media accounts management, influencer/affiliate marketing, and ads management. The Position will be responsible for marketing strategy outside of Amazon, achieving sales goals, planning product promotions, and helping with customer support.
You will work closely with members with Japan HQ team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a small team at a rapidly expanding company.
- Responsible for formulating and executing marketing strategies to enhance brand presence/value on social media
- Create attractive content to highlight products and brands on social media (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc)
- Create and manage PPC campaigns on Google, Meta, and YouTube and analyze results
- Collaborate with the internal team to build and execute sales promotions to achieve sales target
- Create presentations and report findings of PPC ads, sales, and progress of social media accounts (follows, engagement, etc.)
- Build and maintain good relationships with influencers and work with them for collaborations
- Work with external partners such as marketing agencies, PR agencies, copywriters, and filmmakers
- Be open and flexible to new and expanding responsibilities since we are a small team
- Respond to inquiries from customers and influencers
- Must have experience with influencer and affiliate management (3+ years)
- Social media experience working with: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok (4+ years)
- Data-driven and analytical skills with experience using Excel, Google Analytics, other data analysis software.
- Experience using Photoshop and video editing software
- Experience managing marketing budgets with a forward-thinking approach
- Ability to join meetings to collaborate with Japan HQ team (3-5pm PST)
- Ability to work with and communicate with non-Native English speakers (from Japan team)
- Project management experience
- Experience with customer service