Social Media Marketing Specialist
Our client, a leader in the Toronto real estate market is seeking a creative, entrepreneurial free thinker to join their team! In becoming the Social Media Marketing Manager, you inherent a well-established brand known for its industry-leading on-point marketing and branding and get to tell its story. If you have a knack for creating, engaging and tracking exceptional, original content then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! The right person for this position will be capable and willing to take full creative control of the brand.
This is a hybrid role with offices based in downtown Toronto.
What is expected of you:
- Help create and convey our story across all social media platforms
- Maintain and elevate brand standards
- Implement best practices for media and marketing strategies
- Create and follow social media content calendar
- Assist with CRM Management
- Grow social media audience and engagement
- Grow brand trust and recognition
- Stay up to date on the latest marketing and industry trends
- Tracking marketing and media metrics and KPI’s
- Liaise and provide information to Digital Marketing Analytics Agency
- Collaborate with Production Manager
What you will bring to the table:
- A minimum of 2 years of social media and community building experience
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing social media campaigns
- Proficient with media platforms (e.g. Facebook Ads, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.).
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms Instagram / Instagram Stories, Facebook, Pinterest
- Working knowledge of Mail chimp
- Excellent writing, communication and editing skills for social media
- Stellar communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate cross-functionally with all members of the team
- Ability to identify and track data traffic, engagement, and trends
- Post-secondary education
- Client service-oriented.
- Highly developed organizational skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Canva