SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
Benelux Tek is looking for a Social Media Intern who is willing to grow into a leadership role and is ready to take up new challenges as the organization continues to grow. The intern will also have an opportunity to learn application development and cloud computing skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing day-to-day social media content; ensuring the updates or any changes are communicated throughout the marketing department.
- Help in maintaining paper and electronic files related to media communication activities.
- Managing, tracking and reporting all the data/activities and updating the management about all progress.
- Able to manage the company’s social media accounts and post content accordingly.
- Provide suggestions to the management for improving or developing customer service experience through social media platforms and internal processes.
- Able to learn and become dexterous on company’s internal software systems.
- Developing and implementing the social media strategy to maintain the engagement of the company with its clients.
- Writing copy and drafting all social media posts.
- Researching and implementation of promotional opportunities.
- Updating client information and social media channels.
- Generating social media audits for the clients.
Qualifications and Skills: -
- Enrolled in a Post Secondary program that focuses on Social media, digital marketing or related field.
- Good communication skills.
- Good hand on experience in creating, planning and posting social media contents.
- Ability of working in a fast paced environment.
- Organized, hard working and creative in working around social media platforms.
- Holding strong work ethic and high level of confidentiality.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi task.
- Fast learner, self – motivated and is able to work independently and in team environment.