Our client, a small yet growing company is searching for a Controller.
This position will be responsible for overseeing all accounting and HR functions for the organization as well as partner the the management team to meet or exceed corporate expectations.
- Oversee and review all Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Expense Account Reporting entered into QuickBooks.
- Supervise one accounting specialist
- Prepare annual budget, cash flow forecast, monthly financial statements and account reconciliations and analysis
- Chief liaison with payroll processing vendor and employee benefit provider
- Perform review of all vendor contracts at time of renewal and re-negotiate as needed
- Document and implement HR and financial internal controls and procedures
- Insure performance reviews are conducted and documented in a timely manner
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 10 years related experience, good stability - No job hoppers.
- QuickBooks expert
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding at: firstname.lastname@example.org