Sleep Lab Tech (RRT)
- Full Time -
- Southern Indiana provides scenic views and outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, and premium hunting. This region is abundant with outdoor activities, within proximity to one of the states' most renowned rivers, and is within a short twenty-minute drive to some of the best national parks in the region.
- If you are ready to escape the hustle and bustle of big city living and want the chance to settle down and enjoy the benefits of small-town southern Indiana living, this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
- This hospital is a newly renovated facility is an optimal location for a family to settle down and enjoy the natural beauties of the world.
- Provide therapeutic, diagnostic, and assessment-related responsibilities within the Sleep Lab department.
- Ensure quality clinical outcomes in sleep testing procedures performed throughout the Sleep Lab department, and assistance in education and competency of PSG technician trainees.
- Able to accurately and efficiently complete test analysis (scoring).
- Applies electrodes and sensors to patient. Prepares, calibrates, and maintains equipment. Performs positive airway pressure (PAP) mask fittings.
- Performs sleep studies, initiates and maintains various modes of therapy.
- Recognizes and manages various respiratory conditions.
- Scores sleep and wake stages, scores clinical events.
- Generates reports and transfers data to the appropriate media.
Taylor Isaacs Recruiter
Main 512 444 6400 x73 Midwest Office 317 854 8411 (Direct Dial) Mobile 317 605 2143