Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Sitecore Support Analyst (Direct Hire) for one of our clients here in the south Florida area. The Sitecore Support Analyst is responsible for ensuring the proper management of Sitecore based sites and guiding the Sitecore Users on best practice and usage to manage the web sites effectively.
- Responsible for improving the performance of Sitecore sites by following best practices
- Responsible for incident and problem (tickets) management for Sitecore based sites.
- Ensures all service requests from all business units are resolved quickly, completely and to the satisfaction of the customer as per SLA’s. (Service Level Agreements). Manages and enforces the escalation process.
- Reviews analyzes, troubleshoots and resolves workflow related functional issues.
- Ensures complete and accurate periodic backups of the Sitecore environments.
- Develops and manages internal metrics and assists with initiatives to improve the quality of the organization's Sitecore platform and the processes that support it.
- Adheres to standards, policies, best practices, and procedures related to the support and operations of our Sitecore platform.
- Trains business and functional stakeholders on workflow and Sitecore features.
- Documents solutions, operating procedures, user guides, process documents of Sitecore bases websites.
- Continuously learns and remains abreast on Sitecore related technologies
- Measures, analyzes, and optimizes content performance and user experience across website and other digital channels
- Drives adherence to IT security policies for internal and external user access and registration
- 2+ years of experience working in Sitecore Content related site management
- Previous experience of and CMS with or without e-commerce
- 1+ years’ experience with Managing Sitecore base websites, configuring and customizing Workflows, Marketing Control Panel items.
- Prior knowledge of Sitecore Setup and Management of Content and best practices
- Problem solving mindset, with training and guiding nature
- Self-starter comfortable working with multiple teams, strong team-player
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to effectively present analytics data to business users at the Manager level
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on Instagram @_flybridge_staffing_ to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!