Recruitment Partners is working on the Trans Mountain Expansion Project (TMEP) and is searching for an experienced Site Timekeeper for the project. This long-term contract role will be based out of Hope, BC it will require a 3 year commitment in an extremely demanding, fast-paced environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Collecting, vetting and reviewing a high volume of timesheets
- Processing a high volume of LEMs and submitting accordingly
- Data entry of LEMs and resolving LEM discrepancies
- Cost coding all invoices and timesheets daily
- Resolving discrepancies and errors with timesheets and conducting follow up as required
- Coordinating new hires, processing terminations and adjusting rate changes
- Updating daily timesheets and send off for approvals
- Track, enter, process and code of a high volume of purchase orders
- Reviewing and reconciling sign-in and sign-out sheets
- Creating excel spreadsheets and reporting in excel (using pivot tables and v-look ups)
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports for Managers
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years of Site Timekeeping experience for a large site is mandatory
- Experience with large pipeline projects will be considered an asset
- Experience using large ERP systems will be considered an asset
- CSTS-09 and OSSA certifications are required
- PSTS (Pipeline Safety Training System) is preferred
- Must be willing to take site specific orientations
- Experience with job costing is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel is a must
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail is required
- The ideal candidate would come from a high volume, fast-paced environment in the Pipeline/Oil and Gas/Construction industry
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Sherri Bowles.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!